Thursday, February 5, 2026

Lala

 Bug 1 is doing his thing

Bug 2 is doing his thing

In Bologna

In Providence

They both get a coffee at caffe rubik 


They met at a concert in the west

Two years ago

Hovering in hot songs


I hate the scene 

I want to play post-rock


It has been a long time since I’ve seen you

Come, take a seat, 


Quick

Tell me about what you have been doing


I started a gallery with my best friend 

You should come check it out 

I will when I’m in town


Ah, but,

I am a bit too busy writing my book

That sounds cool

What kind of gallery is it 


It is fiction but it is kind of based on real life

Independent, you say?

On what 

We asked people on the internet to do shows in our house

Some said yes 


Oh, Jake Shore, 

I know his work


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve been on the road for a long time

​ Look, honey The cars are driving  Four to five a lane The sunset is chemical Red 4.5 pH And your headache, Is it any better? I say The sci...